I'm trying to be a good sport and play along although I'm sure you already know more about me than you ever cared to know. YD has tagged me to name six random things about me. Here goes:
1. I'm 5' 7" tall.
2. I'm the oldest of 4 children.
3. I read cookbooks like novels.
4. I took French in junior high from a Cuban lady who couldn't speak English very well. I learned more French in the 6 weeks I spent in Paris than I did in the year of her class. But her class was a hoot!
5. I lived down the street from the high school I attended. I usually went home for lunch. I've always been a homebody.
6. I can be in a pool for 2 hours and never get my hair wet. I don't like to put my head under water.
Here are the Tag Rules. I'm fudging on 4. If you want to play along, leave me a comment so I'll know where to find you.
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on the blog.
3) Write six random things about yourself.
4) Tag six people at the end of your post.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.