Saturday, July 26, 2008

I've been tagged.

I'm trying to be a good sport and play along although I'm sure you already know more about me than you ever cared to know. YD has tagged me to name six random things about me. Here goes:

1. I'm 5' 7" tall.

2. I'm the oldest of 4 children.

3. I read cookbooks like novels.

4. I took French in junior high from a Cuban lady who couldn't speak English very well. I learned more French in the 6 weeks I spent in Paris than I did in the year of her class. But her class was a hoot!

5. I lived down the street from the high school I attended. I usually went home for lunch. I've always been a homebody.

6. I can be in a pool for 2 hours and never get my hair wet. I don't like to put my head under water.


Here are the Tag Rules. I'm fudging on 4. If you want to play along, leave me a comment so I'll know where to find you.

1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on the blog.
3) Write six random things about yourself.
4) Tag six people at the end of your post.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to play but I wanted to say hello nonetheless.

Home for lunch, eh? How nice!

Blessings!
Lacy

Maestra Jen said...

Hi!
Just wanted to say thanks so much for commenting about our Bilingual Fun products on Bloggy Giveaways. I appreciate the interest! We often do giveaways as well, so if you are interested in more info about language learning, feel free to sign up for our newsletter. Thanks again! Jen at www.bilingualfun.com
ps. I used to live in Houston too. Loved it!

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Hi Julie, thanks for playing.
I too, am the oldest of 4 children.

Go home for lunch? That's nice. I live about 15min(driving) from work but with the price of gas I can't go home for lunch. Sigh...

Anonymous said...

I love to read tidbits about other folks! Your fig perserves look delicious!