The church has a day school with a cook who makes the snacks and lunch. He has been out, so I have been filling in for him. I have had so much fun making snacks and lunch for 80+ every day. (Not so much fun cleaning up afterwards.) The little kids have to pass the kitchen on their way to the gym. They all stick their heads in and wave hello as they pass by. So cute. They love the provider of rice crispy treats and spaghetti.
Anyway, being out of the house for so many hours a day and still trying to do most of the things that need to be done around here hasn't left much time for blogging. I am off today. I visited YD over at her place and she had a quick solution for posting today. I even stole some of her answers because they applied. If you want to play along, add a link to Friday Fill-Ins.
Here we go:
1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a my heavenly home.
2. Gallons of tea is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.
3. I never leave home without my purse.
4. If I were a condiment, I would be some kind of chutney, I guess, because they are made up of a wild combination of things you wouldn't always expect to go together.
5. People going the wrong way in a parking lot, is really high up on my list of pet peeves.
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was I'm so glad I don't have to work tomorrow.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to catching up on laundry, tomorrow my plans include cleaning house and packing, and Sunday, I want to have a safe trip to my BFF's house in north Texas!
***I answered in this color.