Sunday, September 9, 2007

I'm Back

Well, I will try to be. Things are settling down a little. We spent the weekend away visiting with my BFF and her family. It was quick but lovely. We awoke to this lovely scene.



There were horses down the road, but they wouldn't cooperate. It was quite hot. I don't blame them preferring their shady spot.

And as lovely as it was, this is what we said goodbye to:



The play was darling. My BFF was an amazing wicked witch. Her girls were very cute little munchkins.


Her husband was a guard and a winkie (if you don't know, don't ask), but he changed before I got backstage with the camera. He will have to settle for local fame and not the world wide fame his family will enjoy.

We are glad to be home. The chickens missed their time out while we were away, but gave us eggs just the same. The dogs were glad to see us. The fish didn't seem to care one way or the other. And the toads were happy with the crickets they got today. We are all still tired from our quick turn around trip, but all is well at the "farm".

I will try to be back online more. I am hoping to get settled in the school groove this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all had fun. :)