Saturday, April 12, 2008

More About Me

I got tagged by Wendy to list 6 unimportant things about me. Between this and this, I'm running out of things to tell the blogosphere about myself, but I'll see what I can come up with.

1. I don't bite my nails. Never have.

2. I don't like dill pickles on my hamburgers except for at Chili's. I don't know what kind of pickles they use, but they are good.

3. I passed my driver's license test the first time, but I never could get the car in the parallel parking space. I kept going back and forth and back and forth, inching my way closer and closer into the space, but I never hit anything! Eventually the trooper said, "Let's just go on."

4. I cry at movies, too. Heck, I cry at cartoons. I am a mush pot that way.

5. I used to be able to put my foot behind my head. Now I can only make it up to the top of my head.

6. I'm the only member of my family that can't roll their tongue. I must have been switched at birth and there is a sane, wealthy family that missing me. ; )

Sorry, Wendy, for blatantly stealing your ideas. I hope I was uninteresting enough. If anyone else wants to play, TAG, you're it! Let me know, so I can read how uninteresting you are.

3 comments:

Jubilee on Earth said...

How fun! I always enjoy reading these. They're great for getting to know each other.

Hope you're doing well... Happy Sunday!

~Maria

WendyDarling said...

LOL... That's ok, Julie :-) I enjoyed reading them. :-)

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! I can't roll my tongue either. I think I've read it's a genetic thing, not a "talent" thing. You either can or you can't.