I got tagged by Wendy to list 6 unimportant things about me. Between this and this, I'm running out of things to tell the blogosphere about myself, but I'll see what I can come up with.
1. I don't bite my nails. Never have.
2. I don't like dill pickles on my hamburgers except for at Chili's. I don't know what kind of pickles they use, but they are good.
3. I passed my driver's license test the first time, but I never could get the car in the parallel parking space. I kept going back and forth and back and forth, inching my way closer and closer into the space, but I never hit anything! Eventually the trooper said, "Let's just go on."
4. I cry at movies, too. Heck, I cry at cartoons. I am a mush pot that way.
5. I used to be able to put my foot behind my head. Now I can only make it up to the top of my head.
6. I'm the only member of my family that can't roll their tongue. I must have been switched at birth and there is a sane, wealthy family that missing me. ; )
Sorry, Wendy, for blatantly stealing your ideas. I hope I was uninteresting enough. If anyone else wants to play, TAG, you're it! Let me know, so I can read how uninteresting you are.