Tuesday, June 26, 2007

She Seems OK


I know many of you have been walking around wringing your hands worrying about Muffin since I told you about Pooh. Let me assure you that we have been keeping a close eye on her.

We have spent a lot of time with her the last few days. I have not been this watchful of poop since I was changing diapers all the time. We have even let her in the house a couple of times since I didn't feel like hanging out in the swamp we call a backyard. She was very well behaved and only pooped in places where it was easy to clean up. She had the nasty stuff the first couple of times, but it has been becoming increasingly normal as time passes. I think she is going to be OK. Now that I know what to look for, I hope we can keep her that way. The next thing to do is get her wormed. I can't imagine what that will be like.

No comments: