Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I know, I know

I know I'm MIA, but I am buried under schoolwork and chores. Back to School is not a time of freedom and liberation if you are a homeschooling mom.

We are taking it light this week, but we are getting back into the swing of things. We usually take July and August off in a big way. Now it is time to pay the Piper.

Chore charts have been made. Class schedules are being developed. New software is being installed. The girl couldn't be more excited. She lives for stickers and check marks. The boy couldn't be more bummed and defiant. We are only three days into this and I am already asking.....

is it June yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, poor Julie. Don't worry, you'll get into the swing of things!

We're starting on Tuesday, because I like to start after Labor Day. I'll just be teaching Seamus (who starts kindergarten this year!), because Anna and Aoghdan will be at their mom's in Tennessee. I guess it's good; I'll have time to get used to the kindergarten curriculum before teaching all three at once.