Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Can I just say...

...that Beth Moore totally rocks. I feel so blessed to be able to partake of her genuine excitement for the word of God. If the fact that she is anointed to teach wasn't enough to love her, she is a ditsy, blond chick who likes to get her nails done and play dress up everyday. She gives hope to the rest of us ditsy, blond chicks that God can use us for His glory.

Last week she started her new study on Esther. It won't be available for publication until next year, but she is trying it out on us hometown girls. It's subtitle is "It's Tough Being a Woman". She has spoken to an overflowing crowd both sessions. This is a study that will speak to a lot of women. In the study she asks if "a negative event or near eternal wait recently made you lose hope about something important to you". HELLO?!?!?! Welcome to my world!!! Has she been reading my blog? No, you ditsy, blond chick, you, God has.

I anxiously await God's word for me as this study unfolds. I doubt I will ever be queen of Persia, but I know God has something exciting for me to do. I am so ready to do it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had never heard Beth speak until this past summer at the DC Women of Faith pre-conference and I found her to be amazing!

Michelle at usr-bin-mom.com said...

Are you attending her study in person? That is so cool! Our ladies group is about to start Daniel, and I am trying to figure out how I can go. (It's on Friday mornings, of all things.)

Julie said...

Yes, she is so much fun live. I haven't done Daniel, but she references it all the time when she speaks. It must be a great study. I hope you get to go. Tell me all about it!

Jubilee on Earth said...

Hi, there! Thanks for leaving the great comment on my blog -- and for directing me to yours. I only read a few posts, but I'm going to hunker down and read more tonight before bed. I'm also going to Google Beth - suddenly I'm hearing all about her! Good luck with your "harvest."

~Maria
http://michigal.blogspot.com/