Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tag, You're It!

It appears I have been tagged by Maria to post 7 random things about myself. I find that a little upsetting as my 100th post is coming up here pretty quick. As I understand it, it is tradition in blogging circles to post 100 random things about yourself for your 100th post. You may see a repeat of these as I don't think I can come up with 107 random things about myself.

In a really tacky move, if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged! If I you don't know whether or not I read your blog, leave me a comment. I want to know where to find you.

Here are my 7 random things:

1. I had pink hair in college.

2. I am fast becoming a blogaholic.

3. I want a goat farm.

4. I'm scared of needles. Well, the kind that poke the flesh. Not the knitting or sewing kind. I actually like those.

5. I have a pet chicken that likes to sit in my lap.

6. I didn't tell my son that his dog killed his turtle. (This was years ago.)

7. I don't think it would mean as much to be famous now that I can't be on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson.

No comments: