Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

OK, it's not exactly "Wordless".

Here is a picture of something Missy built in the backyard. Try not to notice the gaping bare patches of grass. Spring is coming. Instead, I want you to get your creative juices flowing and see if you can get into the mind of a 7-year-old-little-girl-quasi-creative-genius and tell me what you think it is. Good luck. You might want to click it to make it big. Focus on the sticks in the ground. Sorry I haven't gotten a new photo editor since the crash.

I'm not sure what the winner will receive other than my complete and total admiration for their own creativity, but I'll think of something.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it a bed? Or a jail?

Jubilee on Earth said...

LOL -- okay, you KNOW that eventually the grass and such will grow up around it, so she MUST have been building a Secret Garden! With a timecapsule buried!

:o)

~Maria

Anonymous said...

LOL at the comment is it bed or jail.

Have you read "Roxaboxen" by Barbara Cooney to her? I think she may like that book!