Saturday, October 25, 2008

This too shall pass...

...and it did.

We were scheduled to have a day of fun with friends new and old at the motocross track today. However, yesterday the hubs was struck with a kidney stone. I believe he was fortunate in that the whole ordeal lasted less than 24 hours start to finish. He may argue that point, but is grateful to have gotten it through. I mean, gotten through it. : )

He is doing just fine again and we look forward to the rain check Evan promised us. We have got to get some more use out of that cute pink helmet!

3 comments:

WendyDarling said...

I am glad that he is doing much better now. I don't envy him the kidney stone, but at least it is over. :-)

RazorFamilyFarms.com said...

My friend, Michelle, spent the weekend with her husband while he suffered passing a kidney stone. He was in so much pain!

I'm very glad that your husband is feeling better!

Blessings,
Lacy

RazorFamilyFarms.com said...

Sixty-eight comments on your giveaway post -- WOW!

You are amazing!

Blessings!
Lacy