Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm still here, somewhere.

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I have been busy. Let's see, what all have I done?

I finished making the City of Houston a more festive place. See?


I have been picking one of the world's largest lemons.


I got up close and personal with some alpacas in Navasota.


I have been winning an awesome CD from Missy over at It's Almost Naptime. You must check out Red Mountain Music. I just love it. Thanks, Missy.

I have started putting up our Christmas decorations. More on that later.

And I am doing a final cleaning push to get this dang blasted house on the market. I washed all the lace curtains today. I am ashamed at how much better they look now. Housework is not my strong suit.

In short, life has just gotten the better of me.

We had a nice, quiet Thanksgiving. Christmas promises to be the exact opposite! But that's the way we like it. Baking for days leading up to it. Then dozens of people in and out of the house all day. It's such fun.

But I must run now. Back soon!