Monday, August 10, 2009

So, here I am...

...right where you left me.

That's a "no" on the sale of the house. In 6 months of being on the market/mls, we showed the house exactly one time. One.

Needless to say, they didn't buy.

So, here we are staring blankly at each other wondering why. We were so sure that we were being called out of the city. So sure that much of the upheaval in our lives was preparation for starting over somewhere else. So sure there were goats in our future.

What's next?

Well, I'm not sure exactly. I have been trying to make good use of my time. I'll share that with you over the next few days. Meanwhile, we regroup, pray, pray some more, and try to figure out our future.

And, as you can see, I've been doing a little redecorating. If I'm going to be here for awhile, I want it to look nice. This isn't my final or even first choice, but I have to wait a bit because my technical know how is not up to snuff. Soon. I hope.

So, welcome back! Thanks for checking in. Keep coming back and we'll both see what happens.

2 comments:

MS said...

Glad to see you back again! I'm sorry your house hasn't sold, but no doubt the future holds just the right direction for all of you. The big question remains "When??" Limbo is one of the worst places to be, and I seem to have spent an inordinate amount of time there! :-) And I know God was chuckling as I whined. Keep the faith, though, because one of these days you'll find yourself moving forward again.

Good luck with the new school year (do homeschoolers think in those terms?), and I look forward to hearing more about what's going on in your life!

Buck said...

Hey! Welcome back. Or, well, I guess you've always been there. Nice to see your writings again. Boohoo on the house. Have you tried fasting? Something good is going to happen. Waiting is a real testing ground. But you have what it takes.

We've been taking care of Sally's mom, and then at the beach for five days. Catching up.

B