Saturday, June 2, 2007

Equal Time

Top ten things I will miss about living here:

10. The Museum of Natural Science (and the other museums).
9. The library system.
8. Being able to walk to Kroger, Walgreens, CVS, or Blockbuster if I so choose.
7. Being able to drive to get virtually anything I want in about 30 minutes.
6. The variety of restaurants nearby.
5. The eclectic nature of our part of town.
4. Walking through the neighborhood and seeing friendly faces.
3. Sitting on the porch and watching all of my dogs' friends stop by to visit.
2. Having so much family so close.

And the number one thing I will miss about living here:
1. My house. Ain't it perdy?

1 comment:

Michelle at usr-bin-mom.com said...

It is perdy. :) And I love your neighborhood. I'd love to live there, but dh wants to move farther out, not farther in.