Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I Can't Deny It

Not anymore. We found out today that they really did close on the property with the other buyer. They sold it to them for less than we were offering. Go figure.

I was much happier living in denial. A fresh wave of sadness came over me today as the news sunk in at a new level. I know I will get over it, but it hurts right now.

I guess the next order of business is to put my house back together. I need to unpack the boxes and put them in the attic until next time. Sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:hug:

Anonymous said...

Oh....I'm SO SORRY. :( :( :( Sending you huuuge hugs. We need to get together and go out to celebrate our collective birthdays. I know that won't take away your sadness about this situation, but at least it would be fun and something to look forward to!

Many, many hugs.....