Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Stay Tuned!

The events of the past few months - OK, maybe most of my life - as well as what is going on in my Bible Study right now have made it apparent that God is teaching me some things. One of those things is patience. I hate that, don't you? Anyway, that has gotten me to thinking of some of the events of my life when He has made it abundantly clear that He is not only there but very much involved in my life.

I thought I might share some of those events with you all. I'm going to have to pick and choose carefully as most of the time they involve other people who might not appreciate being plastered all over the world wide web.

One story that I will readily share is the birth of my daughter. Mostly the events leading up to her birth. It is a pretty cool story, so stay tuned and I will tell you soon.

1 comment:

Jubilee on Earth said...

I can't wait! I have had to learn the lesson of patience, too. We've had our condo on the market for six months now, with not even one person coming through to see it. Not one person even showed up to our open house. We want to sell and get our dream home, so this has REALLY been testing our patience. I'm looking forward to a good story on that subject matter.

Maria
www.jubileeonearth.com