Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Wedding

After our little zoo excursion, we returned to our hotel to get ready. They decided to take pictures before the wedding. The pictures were all taken outside and it was a beautiful day. I took some of my own pictures of the wedding party.

The bride, groom, maid of honor, and best man.


My favorite junior bridesmaid.


The entire wedding party minus one freaked out flower girl.



And finally, the new Mr. and Mrs.


My reception pictures didn't turn out worth beans, but a good time was had by all.

We won't rehash the attempts at getting home, but we have just about recovered. Now it's back to real life for everyone.

3 comments:

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Isn't it SO HARD to get back in the swing of things after a trip like that? Here's hoping routines are back in place soon!

Michelle at usr-bin-mom.com said...

Love all the wedding photos. Your little Missy looks so adorable! :) Hope this was the start of a long and happy marriage for the nephew! :)

Jubilee on Earth said...

Beautiful photos! I'm glad you had a good time. Thanks again for helping me plug the Bible giveaway. Wish I had a better turnout.

:o(

~Maria