Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thank you, Dolly

It is a beautiful day in my neighborhood.

We have had a very dry summer. It started with a hotter than usual spring. We have moved on to crunchy grass and cracks in the ground. But today, thanks to the outer bands of hurricane Dolly, it rained. It rained some yesterday, too, but today has just been a rainy day. Everything is so green and happy. I thought I would share with you some scenes from the yard. Puddles are a good thing.

Can you see the plants smiling?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rain can make plants perk up so. Great pictures.

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Nice pictures!
It has been raining for the past few days, heavy down pour. Today, however, is very sunny!

Holly said...

Julie,

May I use your recipes on the LPM comments for the Siesta cookbook? You have some good ones!

Let me know.
Thanks,
holly