Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday's Tip

Today's tip: ionic minerals.

As I have said before, I take a lot of supplements. A LOT of supplements. This is the only one I have ever felt an immediate result from taking.

Ionic minerals are trace minerals in a liquid form. My mother ran across them several years ago and has sworn by them ever since. I have taken them off and on through the years. Every time I start taking them again I wonder why I ever stopped. When I was trying to decide what to tell you about them I ran across this that said in part...

...ionic minerals are totally bio-available. Results are immediate. In other words, from the first drink of ionic water, the calcium, magnesium, and other valuable nutrients go to work. You don't have to wait six months to see the value of this product in your life. You don't have to take it for six months to experience a shift in your body chemistry--it's immediate.

Well, there you have it. There are immediate results because they are totally bio-available. I'm not a chemist, but I have experienced said results personally. I just generally feel better when I'm taking them. I don't feel like a corpse when I get out of bed. I have more energy.

I take these solely based on taste. I have tried some others and just didn't like the taste. I like the lemon-lime and honey flavored.

The idea behind our need for these trace minerals is that our soil has been so depleted by over farming and pesticides that these minerals that would normally be found in our food are no longer there.

If I could only take a few supplements - I don't think I could just take one! - ionic mineral would be on the list. Check them out. I did a Google search and came up with all of these varieties.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried drinking the ionic water-but I do spray it on my face each night after I shower-it sooths my skin wonderfully.

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

I am not a vitamins/supplement taker. I have tried but usually will end up forgetting all about it. :(

Liz said...

Thanks for the tip! I need something so I don't "feel like a corpse getting out of bed." PERFECT description. LOL.

~Liz
www.AGiveawayADay.blogspot.com
www.LovingThisMomStuff.blogspot.com
www.JustAnotherLiz.blogspot.com