Aw, shucks y'all. Wendy Darling has bestowed the Beautiful Blogger Award on me. The award does come with the some responsibilities.
1. I must thank the person who bestowed this honor upon me.
2. Copy the award and place it on my blog. (See, I did that.)
3. Link to the bestowers’ site. (Go visit Wendy.)
4. Enumerate seven interesting things about myself. (Like you don't already know more than you ever wanted to know about me.) I don't know how interesting they are, but here they are:
1) I love to cook almost as much as I love to eat.
2) A good soup is one of my favorite meals.
3) I knit, but I don't crochet more than a chain stitch.
4) I sew, but not as much as I should.
5) I have been married 23 years.
6) I hate cold weather, but I love cold weather clothes.
7) I have seen the Tour de France come in to Paris on the Champs Elysees.
5. Nominate seven bloggers that I find beautiful. Here are my nominees: Michelle, Karen, Maria, Lacy, YD, Tipper, and Megan.