Saturday, July 28, 2007

I Think I'm Stuck

There are five stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. We are definitely grieving. Not only did we not get the house and land we wanted, we also didn't get to change our lifestyle, our location, and our focus. We are mourning the loss of a way of life.

I seem to be stuck. I haven't moved past denial. I still can't believe that the place will not be ours. I keep expecting them to call and say the sale did not go through and we have another chance at it. I still feel like that place was meant for us.

We have been looking around at other places, but nothing even compares so far. We are ruined for another place right now.

I guess part of it is that they still haven't posted it as sold. It is still listed as pending on several sites. I need to go drive by and see if someone is living there. I either need a miracle or proof that it is really over. Personally, I'm hoping for the miracle.

No comments: