Saturday, March 22, 2008

I Marvel at the Wisdom of Our God

I marvel at the wisdom of our God.



Yes, I marvel at the wisdom of our God.



When a see a little flower pushing back the mighty sod,
then I marvel at the wisdom of our God.



When they crucified the Father's only Son.
And they laid Him in the tomb they thought they'd won.
But just like the little flower He rolled back the mighty sod,
And I marvel at the wisdom of our God.



He is risen! He is risen indeed!

Have a blessed Easter.

1 comment:

Jubilee on Earth said...

Thanks for the great comment. I hope you had a good Easter! Mine was good, although yesterday was a tough day. I had a good friend of mine completely bash me and berate me for my Easter blog post (the one about the sins and Ten Commandments). She said, "It was the most offensive blog post she had ever read." It was a tough day. I chatted with some people from our small group, and my hubby was a big support. But I was devastated. Any advice, or something I can read to make me feel a little better about it? I appreciate your help.

:0(

Maria