Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Scenes from a Dining Room Table


It's that time again!

You may recall from last year that I do exterior Christmas decorations for a property management company. Yes, I'm the one hanging all those wreaths and ribbons on the wrought iron gates around town. Well, one of them. I only have about 27 properties that I do. But I have started this year's decorations. My dining room table is covered in red velvet bows. BIG red velvet bows. This will occupy most of my time and all available space on the first floor for the next couple of weeks. I really would like to be done by Thanksgiving. Really.

I'll let you know how it is going.

4 comments:

WendyDarling said...

I would love to see some pictures of the properties after you have decorated them. :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow how neat-while I'm just worrying about decorating my house you're worrying about decorating streets!

Missy said...

Hey Julie!!

For great hymns, go here too. I love these people.

http://www.igracemusic.com/

Buck said...

Well????? Did you make it?????

Why not use the decorations from last year?? Just alternate locations. :-)

Yeuh!! Pictures!! We want Pictures.