Saturday, September 18, 2010

It is Well

I'm listening to one of my favorite old hymn remakes. It is by a band called Kutless. Typically, as a band they are a little hard for my taste. I saw them opening for the Newsboys once and my brain about fell out of my head. But my son got one of their cd's and let me listen to it. This song about did me in.

I love love love old hymns. And I love it even more when they are remade for the kids today. I love that our great musical heritage is being preserved. As far as I'm concerned, the revival of these old songs just proves how great they were. The words speak to us even in the craziness of the 21st century.

So today, even though I am sitting in a screaming "play place" as I type, it is well with my soul. I share this with you so that it may be well with you, too.

Oh, and I got my Dr. Pepper. : )

1 comment:

Theres just life said...

I am glad all is well with you today. I hope the coming week is good as well.